Tired of having your gutters clogged with fall leaves and other debris? Invest in gutter guards! A device that protects your roof and walls from the damaging effects of heavy rainwater. When installed, it prevents leaves, twigs, and other debris from getting inside while still allowing water to drain properly.
If you want to keep your home clean and safe, then installing a gutter guard should be one of the first things on your list! Keep reading to know the benefits of having a gutter guard installed in your house and the consequences if not.
Benefits Of Gutter Guards
The benefits of installing gutter guards in your home outweigh its price. It protects the roof and walls from water damage while preventing them from getting inside. Here are some of its advantages:
- Reduce the amount of time you spend cleaning your gutters.
- Saves you money on repairs and maintenance expenses; this allows you to invest in other roofing upkeep tasks.
- Keeps debris from getting inside and clogging the gutters, which allows your roof to drain properly.
- Helps eliminate ice dams which is a common issue in the winter season.
- Offers protection against fire since it reduces the number of dry leaves and other debris in your gutters that can come into contact with embers from house fires and wildfires.
- Prevents animals from nesting in your gutters.
- It looks neater and cleaner than traditional gutter cleaning methods like scooping leaves with a rake or broom.
What Can Happen If You Don’t Install Gutter Guards?
If you choose to not get a gutter guard, some serious consequences can come your way:
- Mold and mildew in your gutters
- Leaves and debris that block water flow
- Overflowing gutters during heavy rains or storms
- Water damage to your home’s foundation
- Pests, and more!
Your Best Choice For Gutter Services In Louisville, Ky
What to do now that you know the benefits? Call for professional gutter services in Louisville, KY! Gutter Gorilla offers a wide range of services, from gutter guards to gutter installation, repair, and maintenance, to help you keep your home clean and safe. Why us?
- Lifetime gutter guard system
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Personalized service
- Free quotes
If you’re ready to get rid of those leaves and other debris from your gutters, contact us today! We will help you keep your house in the best condition possible!